Our fast-growing and globally-oriented company is currently looking for a new team member. Are you an enthusiastic and talented researcher with a passion for international research into societal change, electoral politics, and corporate sustainability? Do you aspire to understand the disruptive change that is going on around the world?
Do our (global) ambitions match? Challenge us!
Would you like to make strategic and operational analyses that inform decisionmakers in NGOs, political parties and businesses on their communications/campaigning/advocacy?
Put your international research skills to the test and join our team to provide clients with valuable insights. Explore effective framing of social issues and find out how this differs per country and within countries among different values segments in society. Your research could also provide input for a sustainability strategy for a large multinational, you could give advice on activating millennials on the Sustainability Development Goals or conduct electoral research for a political party.
What you will be doing?
- Conducting desk research
- Supporting senior researchers in drafting research proposals
- Brainstorming the research approach and planning
- Taking care of project management (administration, planning, invoicing, CRM)
- Developing survey questionnaires
- Analyzing data and making diagrams in Excel, SPSS and R
- Writing reports (in English) and creating visually attractive presentations
- Drawing conclusions and writing survey summaries
- Co-presenting findings in workshop with clients
Our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- You are passionate about international marketing and/or social research and have 2 - 4 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of segmentation, international values research, behavioral science and/or relevant communications trends. Also you are very experienced in working with Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS (necessity) and R (preferably).
- A self-starter with a hands-on attitude: you thrive in a competitive business environment and draw energy and inspiration from your team while having a high sense of autonomy
- You have a Master’s degree, preferably in a social science (sociology/political science, social geography, psychology, economy), marketing or communication science.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (necessity), basic communication skills in Dutch (preferably) and you speak one of the following languages: French, Spanish or Italian
- You have to be eligible to work in the Netherlands for a minimum of 7 months
Does your future include Glocalities?
Glocalities is an expanding start-up: we are ambitious, independent and disruptive on the one hand; small-scale, informal and social on the other hand. Teamwork within the company and close cooperation with our clients play a central role at Glocalities.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. If you are interested and fit the described profile, please get in touch by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Would you like more information about this vacancy? Please contact Anne Blanksma Çeta at firstname.lastname@example.org.